Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Violence on TV

The amount of violence on TV is a little over board sometimes. I feel like there is a lot more today than there was back then. I wouldn't say there is too much violence but close enough to it. I think the really violent shows should be on after a certain time at night because only of little kids watching it. It would manipulate their minds and make them think wrong. I don't really watch violent TV shows myself. I don't think they are that entertaining to be honest. I really don't know why TV shows would have so much violence. I think violence should never be the answer to anything. It should be your last resort. I believe American Horror Story has violence. This is like the only show I would watch. There is a lot of fighting, blood, deaths, etc. Somewhat mature content in it. I think you should at least be 15 or older to be watching this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment