Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Spring Break

The day I had that was most eventful of my spring break was Monday. I went down to my dad's Sunday night. That Monday morning Amanda and I woke up early. We had to wait for Allie to wake up. We got ready and we went over to pick up my friend Jeremy. Afterwards we headed to the Franklin Park mall. When we got there, Amanda and Allie saw a movie while Jeremy and I walked around the mall. I honestly had a lot of fun just walking around. We talked about a lot of things. He took me into stores I have not been in. He even "proposed" at one point which was cute and hilarious. We had Subway for lunch. Once Allie and Amanda were out of the movie we played Marco Polo with them in JCPenny's. They were cheating.... Anyways we took Jeremy home and headed back home watching movies for the rest of the night. I had a really great day on Monday and I wish I could do it again! That was the highlight of my spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment