Friday, January 16, 2015

Final Exam

















During Exploring Technology, I've learned quite a few things about the whole world of technology. I believe that once I graduate I will still be using some of the things I learned. One thing I would probably still use would be Google Drives. I think I'll use it when I am in college and I have to do a project of some type that I will need Google Drive for it. I also think that when I go to get a job that I will most likely you it to do a resume. I think Google Drive is a really cool tool to use. You can let other people join in and edit it if you invite them too. The one I think I'll never use would have to be Podcasting. I don't think I would ever need to use it because I don't like the way my voice sounds when I talk so. I just don't think it's that big of a tool I would need after I graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment